Sunday 14 February 2016

Bentonite Clay for Deep pore cleaning of the face

Bentonite Clay 
I was searching the internet for deep pore cleaning products when I came across a product that seemed to be the standard for deep pore cleaning masks. It is Bentonite clay. After reading raving reviews of its potency I decided to purchase a container of it on Konga.com. I also bought Apple cider vinegar Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar which is needed to mix the clay.

I mixed a table spoon of the clay with a table spoon of the vinegar in a plastic bowl  to form a paste.Please note you must only use a plastic bowl to mix and not a metallic container.

Apple Cider Vinegar
I then covered my face with the paste and let it stay for 30mins. You may feel your face vibrate/pulsate this is the clay removing impurities from the pores. After 30 mins the mask had set and was now hard. I then splashed water on my face to soften it and then cleaned everything off with a wet wash cloth and Voila !!!!!!!! my face was squeaky clean and my pores had shrunk. Your face might be a bit red after words but this will subside in like 30 mins.

Just wanted to say the mask is the bomb and my makeup went on my face like a dream.The mask is especially good for people with oily and acne prone skin.

Well that was my new find this week. Cheers and have a blessed week ahead,


Love 

Ade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I tried the Dr.Rashel Vitamin C & Niacinamide Essence Toner | Best Toner...

Thanks for watching kindly,share,comment,like and subscibe.Cheers !!!!