Saturday 29 August 2015

David Oyelowo Speaks about his Emmy Nomination and that Oscar Snub

David Oyelowo Photo : Getty Images

David Oyelowo the British actor who played Martin Luther King in the movie "Selma" has said their is an upside to not getting nominated for the Oscars.

""In many ways I think we probably got more attention for not being nominated," he said in a recent interview. "I've actually found that people were so disgruntled by some of the love that Selma didn't get with certain award shows that it makes their love for it even more vehement. When they hug me, they hug me real tight, you know?"

Read More

Credit : AP

No comments:

Post a Comment

I tried the Dr.Rashel Vitamin C & Niacinamide Essence Toner | Best Toner...

Thanks for watching kindly,share,comment,like and subscibe.Cheers !!!!